Backup Emails from Thunderbird to Various Platforms Using Single Technique
When it comes to email account backup we can consider this to be the best decision you ever made for your email. Because a backup plan can save you from contingencies that can negatively affect you. So, if you backup emails from Thunderbird, you can have many advantages and keep your emails safe.
Well, this blog aims to solve all of your Thunderbird backup email related problems.
- How to backup Thunderbird emails to external hard drive.
- Thunderbird backup emails locally.
- How to backup all emails from Thunderbird With attachments?
- How to Backup Thunderbird Emails on Mac?
So, you will find answers to all of your questions on this single platform. Furthermore, the solution you will receive to fix these problems will be the most simple and spectacular, requiring only a little assistance from you to backup all emails from Thunderbird with attachments. So, let’s get started.
Let’s Find Out How to backup Emails from Thunderbird?
So, before we show you how to backup all emails from Thunderbird with attachments to a hard drive or a Mac, we need to know which platform you wish to save on.
There are a plethora of venues on which you can save all emails from Thunderbird. Cloud servers, another desktop email client, and document files are all options. These are the various saving options available for Thunderbird email backup.
So, let’s clear up this confusion. If you haven’t decided which platform to use yet, we have a solution that will provide you with a variety of platforms from which to pick.
So, let’s see what that all-in-one solution is to backup emails from Thunderbird to Mac or hard drive, complete with all attachments.
Thunderbird Migrator Tool: All-in-one Software for Backing up Thunderbird Data
Thunderbird Mail Converter is the solution to your problems. This all-in-one tool can let you backup emails from Thunderbird, including attachments, to your hard drive and Mac computer. This is a highly efficient tool that tries to backup your data in bulk in a single operation, even if you have a lot of it.
The first thing we should discuss about this Thunderbird backup tool is the storage option it offers to its users. So please go through them and find out the real value of this tool.
Storage Options Offered by the Thunderbird Backup Solution
These storage options cover all types of needs.
Whether you want to store your data locally on a hard drive in the most easily accessible platform or whether you want to keep it on a cloud server for more flexible access. There are several options to backup all emails from Thunderbird with attachments. You can export Thunderbird to Zimbra, Windows live Mail, Outlook and other email client and also can choose any offline files.
Well, the other thing you need to know about this Thunderbird backup tool is the procedure for choosing these storage options. We’ll explain the entire process to backup emails from Thunderbird to you. So go through it and complete your job.
Step-by-step Process to Backup All Emails from Thunderbird with Attachments
- Download the Thunderbird Backup Tool to the device you configured with the account. Install and start it to backup Thunderbird emails locally.
- Click the Open tab, then choose either Configure Account or Select Folder as needed.
- Browse through the Thunderbird folders that you want to backup and then load them into the tool.
- You will now see that all of your Thunderbird folders have been loaded into the left pane of the tool. Here you can preview your Thunderbird emails and attachments if needed.
- Now click on the Export tab and then choose the save option. Here we choose EML as the process understanding.
- Now browse the destination for your resulting files, enable below options and then hit the Save.
This is how you can save all emails from Thunderbird with attachments to the hard drive.
However, if you want to backup email from Thunderbird to the cloud server, you can follow the process below.
- After clicking the Export tab, choose IMAP from the drop-down menu.
- Check the various options for better output.
- Enter your backup email address and password. Also specify IMAP server name and port number. Now finally press the Save.
So, this is how you can backup emails from Thunderbird with the suggested Tool.
Now two of your questions can be resolved, namely, How to save Thunderbird Emails to External Hard Drive and How to save Thunderbird Emails on Mac.
After you’ve saved your data locally by choosing PDF format, you can use a USB stick to copy and paste it onto your Mac computer or external drive.
Well, if you want to open your Thunderbird data any other way on Mac, you can back it up to a cloud account and then access your account on an Mac computer using any web browser.
So, you can use a USB stick or a cloud account to secure Thunderbird emails to external hard drive or Mac computer.
Now let’s take a look at the last, but not the last, section of this blog. We are now offering you some of the benefits of using the proposed app. So, if possible, go through the features and see how effectively this tool can save all emails from Thunderbird.
Benefits of Using Thunderbird Data Backup Tool
- This app has one of the simplest user interfaces so you can easily get the job done.
- Backup emails from Thunderbird in bulk on the hard drive and also on cloud servers.
- Backup all emails from Thunderbird with attachments, contacts and other properties.
- It also acts as a Thunderbird data viewer as it gives you a preview of all the account data.
- Also acts as a Thunderbird forensics tool as it lets you examine emails in hex, raw view modes.
- You can select the desired location if you want to save all emails from Thunderbird locally.
- It also holds the email header of all of your Thunderbird emails while you back them up.
You can now backup emails from Thunderbird on many different platforms according to your preferences and requirements. The Thunderbird backup tool is all-in-one software that makes you do it. It’s completely reliable, and it only takes a few steps to get the job done. So, if you want an easy journey and amazing experience to secure Thunderbird emails on Mac or to external hard drive, give this tool a try.