Complete Guide to Migrate Gmail to Exchange Server Account
Would you like to switch from your Gmail account to the Exchange server? Is it the amount of data that is holding you back? Well, if that’s the problem, we can fix it right here. Yes, you can now migrate Gmail to Exchange so you can still access the old data on the new server. So let’s get ready and see how you can achieve a job like this.
Well, Gmail is a very useful account that offers great benefits to its users. However, switching to Exchange from this account can prove to be a wise decision. See…
- It is very useful for business use and gives its users access to calendars, appointments and e-mails from any mobile device, desktop as well as from web-based systems. Well, it also has the telephony features that support voice messaging.
- So we can say that this Exchange Server offers you everything you need for professional e-mail communication. To get all of these benefits you need to use this account and to use the same old Gmail data in it you need to migrate it first.
Hence, we are going to suggest you the appropriate route that you probably need to go in order to migrate Gmail to Exchange. So please follow the discussion below and learn all about your ultimate solution.
Gmail to Exchange Migration Tool: An all-in-one Data Migrator
Gmail emails backup Tool is the solution with which you can easily achieve your goal. It’s a purely automated method and requires very little effort on your way to migrate Gmail to Exchange server. The best part about using this app is that you can add any number of account to migrate your data from.
If you only have one or more than one Gmail accounts, you can still export them as this app enables it. So let us tell you how to select accounts in the tool and migrate them. We offer you detailed instructions for this. So follow them and migrate Gmail to Exchange in the easiest way possible.
Detailed Guide on How to Migrate Gmail to Exchange Server
- Download the Gmail to Exchange Migration Tool on the device on which you want to perform the task. Install and launch the tool to migrate Gmail email to Exchange.
- Click the Open tab, then select Add Account from the drop-down list.
- Provide the tool with the Gmail email address and password. Also provide the IMAP server name and port number and then click the Add button.
- Once you add an account to the tool, the folders associated with Gmail will be loaded in the left pane. Now, you can preview your Gmail emails and attachments if needed.
- After verifying the data, click on the Export tab and then select IMAP from the various storage options.
- Enter the email address and password of the Exchange server, also provide the IMAP and port number, then click the Save button.
- Your process will then start, which will only take a few moments. You will be notified when the migration is complete.
Your task is now done. So, with the help of this software, this is how you can migrate Gmail to Exchange.
Now that you are familiar with how the tool works, we encourage you to learn more about it. Many functions are also available in the tool that can make your data migration one layer faster, more appropriate and more reliable. So take a look and see what those features are.
Google Mail to Exchange Migration Tool: Know Its Benefits
- Supports migrating data from any number of Gmail accounts by adding them all at once.
- Allows you to migrate selected folders as you can choose which ones need to be moved.
- Migrate Gmail to Exchange in bulk with all associated folders like Inbox Sent box, Outbox.
- Migrate general properties related to Gmail such as attachments, contacts, calendars etc.
- It gives you a preview of all your Gmail emails and attachments before you migrate them.
- You can also check the message header, hex view, and raw view of all of your emails.
- Allows you to include the email header of all your emails before exporting it to Exchange.
- It is also very reliable and will maintain the properties of account data during the export.
- It’s completely stand-alone and doesn’t require you to download any additional settings.
- This tool can also be used to convert Gmail to CSV, HTML, Text and PDF files.
These functions are only intended to give you an overview of the Google Mail to Exchange migration tool. So if you want to know any other than these, we recommend that you get to know them in person by running the tool.
If you want to switch from Gmail to Exchange, you don’t have to leave your data behind, you can migrate it now. The Gmail migration tool is proving to be one of the best ways to migrate Gmail to Microsoft account. It is completely reliable and can get the job done in a few moments with no extra effort. For a great experience, we recommend you try the app.