Convert Gmail to Microsoft Account With Complete or Selective Folders
Summary: The purpose of this post is to give you with the best method to convert Gmail to Microsoft account such as Microsoft Outlook, OWA, Office 365, and others. As a consequence, you can think of this blog as a one-stop shop for all of your data migrating needs. Thus, let’s start by looking over it for an instant solution.
Microsoft offers a number of email services tailored to various types of customers and their requirements. Users may pick between desktop email clients and cloud computing services for business and personal usage. Thus, adding Gmail to Microsoft account can prove to be beneficial decision.
Why Should You Transfer Email from Gmail to Microsoft Account
- Microsoft provides a feature that allows you to sync your cloud best account with a desktop email client, allowing you to view your emails across several devices.
- We often mention emailing without internet. On aeroplanes, many people check email. They rely on Microsoft Outlook. Just like at work. Post-Internet email is sent.
- Outlook helps customers interact at work. They utilize Outlook to schedule meetings, identify contacts, and join online meetings. The regular inbox gets them to work swiftly. Their unchanging appearance keeps them going.
So, these are some of the advantages of bigger Microsoft accounts that have prompted us to go from Gmail to Microsoft. Thus, in order to reap all of these larger-scale advantages, we provide you with a fantastic way to begin the process. So, please go over it.
An All-in-One Way to Convert Gmail to Microsoft Account
DotStella Gmail Backup Tool is a fantastic solution to add Gmail to Microsoft account. This approach is one-of-a-kind in terms of how it works. You don’t have to go through any complicated steps to obtain Gmail emails in any of your Microsoft accounts. With Single tab, you may completely route Gmail emails to your Microsoft account. Let’s go through the steps one by one so you can see how the tool works.
Steps-by-step Process to Link Gmail to Microsoft Accounts
- By clicking the link, you can download the Gmail to Microsoft account migration tool on your Windows-compatible device. Install and start it convert Gmail to Microsoft account.
- Select Add Account from the drop-down box after clicking Open on the menu bar.
- Click the Add button after entering your Gmail address and password, as well as your account’s IMAP and port.
- The tool’s left pane will begin to load all of the account folders. In this phase, you may get a preview of your Gmail emails and their associated characteristics before you convert Gmail emails to Microsoft account.
- Select IMAP from the numerous saving options under the Export. The IMAP option will allow you to import Gmail to Microsoft account like Office 365 or Outlook Web App.
- Enter your Microsoft email address as well as your password. Also, for Account, put the IMAP address and port number. Finally, to convert Gmail to Microsoft account, hit the Save button.
Note: From the export page, you may choose PST alternatives if you want to to export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and other version.
That is how you can use the software to change Gmail to Microsoft account, which seems to be a lot easier. We’ve highlighted a handful of the tool’s features to help you understand more about its benefits. As a result, we highly recommend that you have a look at them.
Explore Some Benefits of the Gmail email to Microsoft Converter
- This tool’s UI is extremely basic to use, allowing even non-technical users to utilize it.
- You may transfer data from as many Gmail accounts to any of the Microsoft accounts.
- You may choose and deselect folders to ensure that the most critical ones are converted.
- The tool is very efficient and can convert Gmail to Microsoft account in bulk.
- Extract phone numbers from Gmail to Microsoft account with other properties as well.
- It offers you a glimpse of all of your Gmail’s emails and attachments in the preview mode.
- You may examine your Gmail emails in hex and raw views using the utility.
- When migrating, you may add the email header to check the email route.
- It is totally self-contained and works with any version of Windows, old or new.
You can now easily move all of your Gmail data, including contacts and files, to your Microsoft account. Our strategy is thorough, and it offers you a deluge of wonderful advantages. It transforms Gmail folders in bulk while letting you select the ones you want to convert. It also makes convert Gmail to Microsoft account a breeze with just a few clicks. Try the tool with its free version and then upgrade to its license version to migrate Gmail to iCloud, Gmail to Zoho and other alternatives as well.