Convert GIF File to PDF Format to Merge All The Images into One
To make their GIF files more accessible, many users are looking to merge all of the pictures into a single document. There are a number of ways to convert GIF file to PDF. However, in order to retain the image’s quality and other data, a dependable procedure must be employed. In this post, you will find a helpful and protected technique to convert GIF to PDF document files while maintaining the original quality.
A Secured Way to Convert GIF File to PDF Portable Format
You may convert GIF image to PDF with DotStella Image Converter, the most efficient software available. For your convenience, we’ve built this GIF to PDF converter to streamline the converting process and ensure that it’s as safe and secure as possible. In addition to allowing you to add an animated GIF to a PDF effectively, it has a straightforward conversion process that can be done in a matter of minutes. To get a better understanding of how the instrument works, follow the steps listed below.
Step-by-step Process to Convert GIF to PDF Windows 10
- To get started, you will need to start by downloading the GIF to PDF converter on your Windows-based device. After downloading the tool, you will need to install and execute it in order to convert GIF file to PDF files.
- When you have finished launching the software, navigate to the Open tab and select a GIF file from the corresponding drop-down menu. Then select either the Choose Files or Choose Folder.
- When you have finished uploading all of your files to the tool to convert GIF to PDF. You will have the opportunity to examine them before moving on to the following step.
- Now, select PDF files as the format you want to save your work in by going to the Export tab.
- By choosing the browse option, you may select the folder that will be used to store the newly created files. After that, select the “Save” option in order to convert GIF image to PDF.
Once the conversion of each and every GIF file has been completed, you will be alerted. Therefore, this is how you convert GIF image to PDF format. We would now like to demonstrate various aspects of the instrument. Investigate them so that you may have a better knowledge of the tool.
Check out Some Benefits of the GIF to PDF Converter Tool
- Convert GIF to PDF Format in Bulk: If you have many GIF files, you may convert them all at once to PDF format. There is no limit to the number of file types that may be selected and converted with this tool.
- Supported Operating Systems: All versions of the Windows operating system are compatible with the GIF to PDF converter. As a consequence, you will not be needed to make any system upgrades to change GIF file to PDF.
- GIF Viewer: The utility, in addition to its other features, includes a reader for GIF images. Therefore, before to convert GIF file to PDF format, you are free to view and examine any and all of those GIF files.
- Standalone: converting several GIF files to PDF in batch does not require the installation of any extra tool. It is self-sufficient and able to change GIF file to PDF without assistance from anything else.
- Free from Danger and Risk: During the process of conversion, the utility is risk-free and foolproof. So you don’t have to worry about the authenticity of any of your data. As a result, you may have full faith that not a single one of your data will become tainted.
If you don’t want to keep your photos in GIF format and instead want to convert them to PDF. Our recommended GIF to PDF converter is the ideal application. This tool was designed particularly to convert your GIF files to a variety of different formats such as PSD, EPS, AI, TIFF, etc. So, if you wish to convert GIF file to PDF and various other alternatives, this tool is ideal for you.