Guide to Export Windows Live Mail to Exchange Online
sOverview: Many users are migrating from Windows Live Mail to Exchange Server since the WLM account is out of date and the Exchange server, among other things, offers greater search capabilities, enhanced SharePoint collaboration features. Thus, if you’re among the users who want to export Windows Live Mail emails to Exchange and are looking for an outstanding solution, read the article in its full.
The majority of customers have difficulty exporting their messages from Windows Live Mail to Exchange, and when they do it, they run into a number of issues, including:
- Windows Live Mail Cannot Export to Exchange
- Windows Live Mail Crashes When Exporting to Exchange
- Windows Live Mail Export to Exchange Crashes
- Windows Live Mail Won’t Export to Exchange
- Windows Live Mail Export to Exchange Not Working
You need to adopt a safe method that can export from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Exchange without suffering any crashes. Check out the correct approach that follows.
How to Export Windows Live Mail to Exchange Online?
Windows Live Mail Converter tool is one of the safest and most efficient ways to import Windows Live Mail mailbox to Exchange online. It is a full-featured, WLM-only tool that allows you to select from many storage options. In addition, the tool is quite effective and does not require a lengthy procedure for transferring Windows Live Mail emails to Exchange 2019. It only requires a few steps for migrating from Microsoft Live Mail to Exchange, which you should familiarize yourself with.
Complete Steps to Import Windows Live Mail Emails to Exchange Server
- To obtain the utility that will help you export Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Exchange, follow the link that is located above. After that, you will need to install the application and make use of it in order to correct the issue referred to as “Windows live mail won’t export to exchange.”
- At this point, under the menu bar, select the Open tab, and then from the drop-down option that appears, select Open Configured Windows Live Mail Accounts or Folder.
- Navigate to the Windows Live Mail folders you wish to import into Exchange Server, and then get them all to the tool.
- You are able to preview the information before exporting it to Exchange online once all of the data from Windows Live Mail has been moved to the left pane of the application.
- Now, when you click on the Export Tab, pick IMAP from the menu that appears in the drop-down selection.
- Please provide the email address, password, IMAP server, and port number associated with your Exchange account here. In order to resolve “Windows Live Mail crashes when exporting to Exchange”, you need to hit the Save.
The process of exporting Windows Live Mail messages to Exchange, using the software, has now been completed. It is time to investigate the capabilities of the tool now that the process of data migration has been completed without incident. In order to evaluate the quality of the software, look through the characteristics that are detailed in the following list.
Find More about the Microsoft Live Mail to Exchange Migration Tool
- Bulk Migration: One of the finest features of the software is that you don’t have to worry about the volume of data while using it. You may export Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Exchange in bulk. The software makes it simple to fix the problem with “Windows Live Mail crashes when exporting to Exchange.”
- Complete Migration: The tool has the potential to transfer anything from Windows Live Mail to an Exchange server. You may export Windows Live Mail emails to Exchange with all your messages, attachments, contacts, calendar events, etc.
- Selective Migration: When you are migrating data from a Windows Live Mail account that has been setup, you will have the opportunity to decide which data you want to move. You have the option of selecting and deselecting folders before the migration.
- Function of Preview: The purpose of the Preview function is to check Windows Live Mail e-mails and attachments prior to exporting them. You may also use this software to view emails in their raw or hexadecimal formats for forensic purposes.
- Support for Devices: The software is compatible with any and all devices that run on the Windows operating system. Any version of Windows, including versions 11, 10, and previous ones, may be used with the WLM to Exchange migration application without any problems.
We’ve given you the best way to export Windows Live Mail to Exchange. The WLM to Exchange migration tool is straightforward and needs just a few steps to implement. You may get a demo version from the URL provided above. You may transfer Windows Live mail mailboxes to Exchange, Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, PDF and other services using the free version. As a consequence, we strongly suggest that you evaluate the application to quickly complete your assignment.