How do I Migrate / Export Windows Live Mail to Gmail? Here’s the Technique
Several Windows 7 operating users search for an appropriate approach to import Windows Live Mail to Gmail tenant. There are two following purposes to perform Window Live Mail to Gmail :
- People want to change from Windows Live Mail to Gmail because Microsoft has stopped providing services for WLM. This mail client has been discounted and is no more available for Windows 8.1 and above operating system users.
- The second reason to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail is that humans wish to switch work from desktop-based email client to cloud. They wish to use Google account because it has strong security measures for online email communication.
Above-listed are the common causes due to which professionals move folders from Windows Live Mail to Gmail. But, there are chances that an individual have his or her different reason to migrate from WLM to Gmail. Whatever are the causes, it is important to have knowledge for a suitable method to migrate / export Windows Live Mail to Gmail.
With the perspective of rendering a suitable technique, we are here with today’s post. Officials are going to encounter a direct solution to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail. There are no risk of data breach, content manipulation, and cyber-attacks, while utilizing this method to perform the task. First, let’s start with explanation of the procedure!
Import Windows Live Mail to Gmail – Direct Solution
We have provided the solution that will definitely give result with 100% accuracy. Officials will not face a single hurdle while attempting the task and it will get completed quickly without any time wastage. Following are the steps to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail in a hassle-free manner :
- Download the Windows Live Mail Converter on your computer and install it. This procedure hardly consumes 20 seconds for finishing.
- Launch the app on your system and then, click on Open option.
- A sub-menu appears where we are selecting Choose Folder option. Because we have an orphaned database folder of WLM account.
- The software begins extraction of mailboxes that are present in chosen folder. It tries its best to complete the data retrieval procedure rapidly in shortest time duration.
- Now customers can preview items of each mailbox before continuing further with the procedure to import Windows Live mail to Gmail.
- Click on Export from the toolbar and choose Gmail option from the appeared list.
Enter of email id and password of Gmail tenant. Both the required fields are provided in which you have to enter the credentials. Finally, click on Save button to move folders from Windows Live Mail to Gmail.
Of course, it is mandatory to have an active internet connection to upload offline data of WLM to online Google account. Apart from this, it is not compulsory to have Windows Live Mail program as supportive application. The solution works independently while exporting emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail.
Time to Resolve Some Common Queries
Some common questions come in mind of professionals when they import Windows Live Mail to Gmail. It is important to clear all doubts before beginning the procedure. Therefore, we are listing down frequently asked questions raised by customers when they move folders from Windows Live Mail to Gmail :
Q: Can I transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail selectively?“I wish to move few important messages of WLM folder to my personal Gmail tenant. There is no need of uploading all emails because its completely the wastage of time and storage too. Therefore, I want to know that does your solution supports selective conversion of emails from WLM to Gmail?”
A: No, the solution that we recommended you supports only the selective mail folders conversion. WLM email folders like Inbox, Sent, important, etc., can be uploaded selectively in the Gmail account. However, the approach does not support moving of few messages from a WLM folder to Google mail.
Q: Is it possible to change from Windows Live Mail to Gmail mobile app?“I frequently use my Gmail account in my smartphone. So, I want to know that if I use your solution to import Windows Live Mail to Gmail then, will the messages be shown in the Gmail app of my phone? If yes, please can you tell me the prerequisites to do the same?”
A: Yes, you simply have to enter the email id and password of Gmail account, which you use in your smartphone. Once the procedure of moving folders from Windows Live Mail to Gmail gets completed successfully, you can check the outcome directly in Gmail app of your mobile phone.
The technique to import Windows Live Mail to Gmail account has been tested by several experts from different corners of the world. They suggested it as an effective and efficient method to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Gmail in bulk. Officials can examine the approach for free by trying demo version for free. There are no charges of using this free edition and professionals can test the app as much they want.