Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail Using the Manual Approach
Synopsis: If you want to export contacts from Windows Live Mail, it is recommended that you read this post. It provides both a manual and an automatic method for exporting phone numbers from a Microsoft Live Mail account. Therefore, if you find the information in this page useful, please continue reading.
Manually Extract Phone Numbers from Windows Live Mail
- Navigate to the “Contacts” folder in Windows Live Mail on your prior computer, and then click the “Export” button on the ribbon.
- Select “CSV” as the file type to export, go to the location on your computer where you want to store the exported contacts file, and then click “Save.”
- Click the “Finish” button after choosing the fields to export and clicking “Next.”
This is the process that must be followed in order to export Windows Live Mail contacts using the manual way. Now, in addition to the manual method, we now have a better option available for you to choose from. We strongly urge that you investigate it and figure out why it is an improvement over the manual method.
A Professional Way to Export Contacts from Windows Live Mail
One of the best and simplest ways to export Windows Live Mail contacts is using the Windows Live Mail Converter programme. It is an all-in-one programme that provides you with several options for managing your contacts. While the manual technique only allows you to save your phone numbers in CSV format, this automated programme gives a plethora of different options in addition to CSV. The comprehensive instructions for using the programme to extract phone numbers from Windows Live Mail are provided below. Examine them to figure out how the tool works.
Detailed Instructions for Utilizing the Software
- In order to get the Windows Live Mail contacts extractor on your computer, please click the download button located above. After that, you will need to install and start it to export contacts from Windows Live Mail.
- After the programme has begun running, go to the Open tab and manually choose the Windows Live mail Account or folders you want to use.
- After all of the contacts files have been loaded into the application, you will have the opportunity to examine it before moving on to the subsequent stage.
- After choosing the Extract item in the navigation bar, choose the Phone numbers option from the drop-down menu that appears.
- If you choose the option to browse, you will have the ability to decide where you would want to save your contacts. After that, click the Save
You will be alerted as soon as each contact has been successfully stored in the location and format of your choosing. You may get a better idea of what the Windows Live Mail Contacts Extractor is capable of by taking a look at some of the functions provided below.
Learn More about the Windows Live Mail Contacts Extractor
- Ease of Use: The app offers an intuitive user interface. There is nothing complex inside it. Even if this is your first time using it, you won’t have any problem.
- Numerous Options for Saving: The programme provides multiple options for saving your contacts. You may also save your Windows Live Mail contacts in CSV, EML, MBOX, and PST formats.
- Extract in Mass: The programme may export contacts from Windows Live Mail in bulk. Even if you have hundreds of contact files, you can export them all at once.
- Analysis Function: The programme also functions as a reader for Windows Live Mail files. You may see Windows Live Mail contacts without difficulty before extracting them.
- An All-in-one Solution: The programme is an all-in-one solution and is capable of much more than just retrieving contact. With the programme, you can also export Windows live Mail emails and other data to Outlook, Thunderbird, PDF, Windows 10 Mail, and more alternatives. Whether you need to export contacts or the whole database to other platforms, this application is appropriate.
You may now manually or automatically export contacts from Windows Live Mail. While the manual technique enables you to export contacts in CSV format, the automated method offers additional saving possibilities. With the software, you may also extract attachments and email addresses from Windows Live Mail. As a consequence, in order to get the full advantages of the approach, you must download it.