How to Migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail in Bulk with Complete Data?
Do you wish to transfer your whole Gmail account, including its properties, to Zoho Mail? Are you unsure how to proceed? Don’t worry, you’ll have everything you need; not just an answer, but the entire solution. So, spend a few minutes with us, and then you’ll be able to simply migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail.
Before you get to the specs, consider some of the most important points.
As a Gmail user, you may be aware that the manual takeout function of Google allows you to export all of your data to a device, but it may appear difficult to transfer your data to another account, such as Zoho, because this account does not provide such functionality.
As a result, an automated approach known as a Gmail to Zoho Migration Tool has been developed to overcome such a constraint. Such a tool enables you to move your entire account data in an easy manner.
So, in order to help you complete the operation, we’d like to recommend a tool like Gmail Migrator, which allows you to simply migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail. So, take a look at it and determine why you require it and what it can provide for you.
Google Account to Zoho Migration Tool: A Complete Data Migration Solution
The Gmail Data Migration Tool is a one-stop shop for all of your data export needs. With this, you can effortlessly migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail, including all attachments and other properties. It’s a pretty simple tool that transfers your data directly without the need for any additional method. It allows you to add several Gmail accounts and then export data from each one to your preferred platform one by one. As a result, even if you have a big number of data or multiple Gmail accounts, you can migrate with ease.
So, the first thing you should learn about this Google Account to Zoho Migration tool is how to create accounts and migrate data from them. So, take a look at the steps and migrate Gmail emails to Zoho.
Step-by-step Process to Migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail
- Download and install the Gmail to Zoho Migration Tool on your Windows compatible device by clicking the link below. After that, launch the software to migrate Gmail folders to Zoho Mail.
- Now you need to click on the Open tab first and then select Add Account from the below options.
- Add the email address password of your Gmail account, enter the name and port number of the Gmail IMAP server, then click the Add button.
- Once you’ve added the account to the tool, you’ll see that all of your account folders have been uploaded to the left pane. Here you can preview all your Gmail emails and also the attachments.
- Now you need to click on the Export tab and then select IMAP.
- Enter Zoho Mail credentials and also provide IMAP and port number and hit the Save button.
- Your process will then begin and once the migration is complete you will be notified. You will also be given a tab to access the Zoho account directly from the tool.
Your task is now done.
So we gave you the detailed process. Now you have no problem when you migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail as you know what the next step will be.
Now we suggest that you need to look at some of the features as well. They will help you get to know the tool better and strengthen your decision as to whether or not this tool is best for you.
Check out Some Benefits of the Gmail Email to Zoho Migration Tool
- Allows you to move only specific folders as per your need from your Google Mail account.
- Migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail in bulk with complete attachments and mailboxes associated.
- Migrate all the properties associated with your Gmail such as; calendar and contacts etc.
- Allows you to preview all emails and attachments from your Gmail before exporting them.
- Gives you preview of the Hex View, Raw Message, and Message Header of all the emails.
- The search function allows you to easily find specific e-mails from a specific address.
- Include the email header of all your Gmail emails as you migrate them to the Zoho account.
- This app is also very useful for forensic scientists as they can check your data in detail.
- It is completely standalone and compatible with every version of Windows available.
Note: These functions are only intended to give you an overview of the tool. So, if you want to learn about all of the other features, you need to run the tool to get to know them in person.
The Gmail migration tool made it very easy for you to migrate Gmail to Zoho Mail. It is the tool with many advantages for you. It’s very efficient and effective and allows you to migrate all of your account data at once. So, if you are looking for a reliable and most suitable application for your job, give the Google Account to Zoho migration tool a try.