How to Migrate Gmail to iCloud in Bulk With All Attachments?
Have you ever thought about putting a little effort into the process to migrate Gmail emails to iCloud?
Well, now is the time for you to give it some serious thought. Despite the fact that this activity appears to be difficult, it may be completed in a much simpler manner without requiring a significant investment of time or efforts.
Do you wish to learn how?
This is due to the tool Gmail to ICloud Migration Tool.
Yes, with such a tool, you can migrate Gmail to iCloud directly with all the folders and associated properties in no time.
So let’s introduce you to one of the best Gmail to iCloud software so you can also believe that it is possible to migrate data from one account to another is the easiest task you can ever do.
So let’s take a look.
Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool: The Best Way to Migrate Email Data
The Gmail Data Backup Tool is the most incredible and effective app to migrate Gmail to iCloud. There are numerous excellent features that, when combined, make this Gmail to iCloud Migrator ideal and prompt us to recommend it to you.
This tool’s effectiveness can be determined by the fact that you can add an unlimited number of accounts to it and move data from it to your iCloud. As a result, you can rest assured that you are not limited to just one or two accounts.
Furthermore, this program allows you to migrate Gmail to iCloud in bulk, saving you time even if you have thousands of emails. So, let us explain you how to add account into it and then migrate data from in it bulk.
Therefore, we offer you the step-by-step process to migrate Gmail emails to iCloud. So, let’s go through that and check how the tool works.
Check out The In-depth Guide on How to Migrate Gmail to iCloud
- Download and then install the Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool on the device you want to perform the task on.
- Launch the tool to migrate Gmail folders to iCloud.
- Now you need to click on the Open tab first and then select Add Account from the drop down list.
- Enter your Gmail credentials, also provide Gmail IMAP and port number, then click the Add button.
- Now the tool will check your credentials and, if they are valid, will start uploading all the folders to the left pane.
- Now, in this step, you can preview your Gmail data to check the information inside.
- You can also check your Gmail emails in detail as you can see in the screenshot below.
- Now you need to click on the Export tab and then select IMAP from the drop down menu.
- Select the Gmail email folders that you want to migrate to iCloud.
- Activate the various options according to your requirements.
- Enter your iCloud address and password, also provide IMAP and server, then click the save button.
- You will be notified once the Gmail to iCloud migration is complete. And you can use the Open Folder tab to access the iCloud account directly from the tool
Your task has now been completed. Cheers!
So, these are the entire steps you need to take to migrate Gmail to iCloud. Now let’s tell you what other things are in the tool that can make your data migration more appropriate and faster.
We therefore offer you some of the features of the tool and encourage you to go through them to get to know the tool and its capabilities better.
Reason for Using Gmail Folders to iCloud Migration Tool
- It comes with one of the simplest user interfaces and you can work on it very easily.
- You can migrate data from any number of Gmail accounts without any restrictions.
- You can select and deselect folders so that you can only migrate the important ones.
- It can migrate Gmail to iCloud in bulk / you can export thousands of emails at a time.
- Migrate all attributes in the Gmail account like calendar, contacts and attachments.
- It will paste the email header of all your Gmail emails while migrating them to ICloud.
- Easily gives you a preview of all your Gmail emails and their associated attachments.
- It gives you a preview of the raw view, hex view, and message header of all of your emails.
- You can find any specific property or email in the tool using the advanced search feature.
These functions that you went through to get to know the tool better are just a few of many. There are many other advanced features in the tool that you will find while using the tool. So, good luck.
Attention: You can test this Gmail to iCloud migration tool now as it offers you a demo version. You can use this edition to familiarize yourself with the tool and to try out its functions for yourself. It can’t just migrate other services to iCloud but can also export iCloud contacts and other attributes to other platforms. We therefore recommend that you do a sample first.
You can now export Gmail directly to iCloud in bulk, along with all of its properties and mailboxes. This has been made possible by the availability of the Gmail to iCloud migration tool. it is very efficient and is able to get to your destination in no time while giving you an easy journey. So, if you are looking for the simplest but very powerful tool to migrate Gmail to iCloud, give this tool a try.