Export Gmail to Outlook and Outlook 365 Account in Batch Directly
Do you want to export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010 and lower versions?
Or would you like to migrate Gmail to Outlook 365?
Well, whatever your requirements, we have the solution for all, and that solution is something you will find the best asset of your life. So follow us a little and find out what to expect from here.
Microsoft offers several options that meet the needs of different users. Hence, it offers both cloud-based and desktop-based clients for email communication. It offers Outlook 365 for cloud computing and also Outlook for system using which have different versions like 2019, 2016 and below.
- If you want flexibility and mobility in accessing your email, you can choose Outlook 365 because you can access the account from any device, anywhere. So, if you choose it; we’ll help you export Gmail to Outlook 365
- However, if you want to have all of your data locally on your device, you can choose Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010, 2007 and other versions
Therefore, depending on your need and convenience, you can choose one of them and we will help you with; Export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010 and lower versions, as well as Outlook 365.
So we offer you a solution with which you can easily migrate Gmail with complete folders and all attachments to Outlook 365. So please go through it and reach your goal quickly.
Gmail to Outlook Migration Tool – A Must-Have Solution
Gmail Backup Tool, this best and highly recommended program to export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010 and also to Outlook 365 with all Gmail folders, labels and all attachments. This single tool can help you with either of the accounts you need. This application to migrate Gmail folders to Outlook and 365 takes a very good approach to provide great convenience to its users. It gives its users a better experience with reliable data conversion. It has several advantages for you that you need to know about.
So let’s check out this Gmail to Outlook Migration Tool to learn more about it. So, let’s first explain the process to export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016 and lower versions. Then we’ll explain the process for Outlook 365. So get ready to see how the tool works.
Complete Instructions on How to Export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016 and below
- Download the Gmail to Outlook Migration Tool on your Windows compatible device. Install it by agreeing to some of the general Terms of Service. Then Launch the tool to export Gmail emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2007 and other versions.
- Click the Open tab, then click Add Account.
- Enter your Gmail email address and password, also provide the IMAP server name and port for your Gmail account, then click the Add button.
- Once you hit the “Add” button, the tool will connect to your account and upload all of its folders to the left panel.
- Once all the folders are displayed, you can preview the emails.
- Now click on the Export tab and then choose PST from the drop down menu.
- Select the Gmail folders you want to export to Outlook files.
- Browse the destination to keep your resulting files; Finally click on the Save button visible in the upper right corner.
We have given you all the details of the process to migrate Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010. You can follow it and then initiate when you actually complete the task.
Now let’s explain how to export Gmail to Outlook 365 using the same tool. So please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to Migrate Gmail Folders to Outlook 365
- After starting the Gmail to Outlook 365 Migrator and adding the Gmail account with the same process as for the Outlook 2019 account and get ready to export.
- Click the Export tab, then select Office 365.
- Choose your files that you want to migrate from Gmail to Outlook 365.
- Activate the various options, such as; include email headers.
- Now enter your Outlook 365 email address and your password.
- Finally, click the Save button to begin the process.
Here’s how you can export Gmail to Outlook 365 with this tool.
So you’ve covered the first thing about the Gmail to Outlook migration tool. Let’s get to the other aspects. We would now like to introduce you to some of the benefits of the tool that you will enjoy while using it. So go through them and see how perfectly this tool will export Gmail folders to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010, 2007 and also to Outlook 365.
Checkout the Eye-catching Features of the Gmail to Outlook Mail Transfer Tool
- Export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010, 2006 and all the other versions in bulk.
- Migrate Gmail folders to Outlook 365 in bulk without showing any error or slow process.
- Converts the complete folders of Gmail account such as sent box, inbox, outbox etc.
- This application can download Gmail emails to Outlook with all the attachments associated.
- Offers you preview of all the emails and attachments associated with your Gmail account.
- Gives you preview of message header, raw message, hex view of all of your Gmail emails.
- It can create individual files for each Gmail folders so you can have better management.
- Include the email headers of all your Gmail emails while converting them to Outlook Mail.
- Offers you to select the desired location so, you can access your resultant data better.
- Export Gmail folders to Outlook independently, without any further setup or configuration.
So, these are the features that can make your data conversion faster, easier, more reliable, and more appropriate.
However, you need to know that these are just a few of the many, so there are many things that you still need to know. So what are you waiting for, take a ride on the Gmail to Outlook Migration Tool.
If your problem is “How to export Gmail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2010 and also to outlook 365”; it has been resolved. We have brought you the best Gmail to Outlook migration tool to accomplish the required task. It has the quality that a good tool must have for its users. It is effective and efficient, and it can download Gmail emails to Outlook with all the attachments. So all we can say is; for the best experience, you need to try this tool.