Converting Emails From Crashing eM Client Application : Let’s See How
Do you wish to convert emails from crashed eM Client email application? If yes, you are at correct blog. In today’s write up, we are going to introduce a standard technique to export messages from a damaged eM Client. It is easy to complete this task without going through any complex file configurations or technical settings.
Wondering how is it possible? Well, not to wait too much because we’ll not test your patience level.
Keeping an aspect in mind i.e., time is precious for our readers, now we are going to explain officials about a foolproof idea to export emails from crashed eM Client. So, are you ready? Yes – then, come let’s start!
Convert Emails from Crashed eM Client Email Application – Step by Step
Implement the following steps to begin with export procedure in a trouble-free manner :
- Click on the ‘Download Now’ button (given below) to achieve the setup file of eM Client Converter wizard. This EXE file is available for free downloading and does not holds any virus in it. Now, install the setup file carefully on the system where crashed eM Client is present.
- When the installation procedure gets completed, launch to program to begin with the initial step of conversion.
- Click on Open and choose eM Client Accounts option from the displayed list.
- The software begins syncing information from eM Client account. All the associated folders and sub-folders are displayed systematically on left-hand side of the panel.
- You can click on each folder to preview emails with attachments present in it.
- Click on Export to expand the menu having different file format options. Choose anyone of the listed options. For instance, we are choosing PDF to access converted files on any digital platforms.
Click on Browse button to change the default location for storing exported files locally on PC. Finally, hit on Save to export eM Client to PDF.
Once the procedure to export messages from damaged eM Client account gets completed, the utility shows a process completion statement. Now professionals can view the resultant files at the location, which they had defined at Step (9).
Some Customers’ Raised Query with Answer
- Vickie Guerrero – “Hello DotStella team! I hope that you are doing well. My eM Client fails to launch because of some unknown reasons. Also, I am tired of using this desktop mail client because one or the another day, I face issues while using it. So, I don’t want to repair or correct the things. What I simple want is to fetch emails from crashed eM Client email application and upload it in Office 365. So, can you please help me out by recommending a simplified method to Import eM Client to Office 365?”
- Reply from Support Team – “Hello Vickie! Thanks for contacting DotStella team. Yes, we will definitely help you in solving your problem. You can download eM Client forensic wizard to accomplish the task that you want. You simply have to browse database folder of eM client, which is not working properly. Rest, the work will be done by this solution after entering Office 365 credentials. At least, you can check the performance of app by using the demo version and in case of help, we are there to help you as always.”
- Tony Evans – “How do I convert emails from crashed eM Client email application to MBOX file? After having a bad experience of using eM Client, now I have decided to use Thunderbird. However, my eM Client is not in working mode and I am fed up of calling the technician to fix it. So, my query is – is it possible to convert messages from crashed eM Client to Thunderbird? If yes, then how?”
Well, it is not surprising to hear that people wish to convert emails from crashed eM Client email application. Therefore, we have provided a foolproof solution to do the same in a hassle-free manner. Interested candidates can use the trial version of the program to check its efficiency level. However, this edition allows converting of only 10 items from each chosen folder. This limitation can be easily removed by purchasing full edition of the tool.