How to Import DBX to Outlook 365 Account from Outlook Express ?
At the recent date, the demand to import DBX to Outlook 365 account is growing. If you are also finding a simple and competent conversion solution, then stop your search now. In this article we have described a step by step process to convert DBX Email to various file formats. Check out the complete guide on how to export Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook 365 or many other formats as featured in the software.
Let us look at a user query to understand this situation more clearly.
While analyzing the above query, user is confused about how to export OE DBX files to Outlook 365 profile. This section explains the easiest and fastest methods to convert Outlook Express DBX to Outlook 365 account.
Check User Questions Related to Export DBX File to Office 365
- How do I migrate a DBX file to Outlook 365 without OE?
- Is there any way to export an orphaned DBX file to PST on Windows?
- If Outlook Express is not installed, can I convert multiple DBX files to other file formats?
- How to move Outlook Express mailbox to Outlook by maintaining original folder hierarchy?
- Is there any way to transfer only selected emails from DBX to Outlook 365 account?
Trouble-Free way to Import DBX to Outlook 365
As we all know, there is no direct manual solution available for viewing and exporting DBX files without Outlook Express. From now on, technical experts will recommend you to use DotStella DBX File converter to efficiently convert Outlook Express to Gmail, EML, MSG, PDF, MBOX, PST, etc.
It is the most popular solution to fully or selectively export mailbox data from Outlook Express to any file format in minutes or without data loss. After successful conversion, users can save the exported data files to a new folder in any location of your choice. After converting DBX email files to MBOX, Outlook 365, EML, MSG, PDF and PST formats, users can switch their email clients to open source email applications. Also, this tool does not require the installation of any other application to convert DBX files from Outlook Express to other file formats. Once the conversion is done, the user can save the exported file to a new folder anywhere.
Steps to Import DBX to Office 365 Account
- Download the DBX to Outlook 365 converter tool setup file to your system. Install this recently downloaded exe file.
- Start the DBX to Office 365 import tool and click Open file >> Select from folder.
- Before importing Outlook Express DBX into Office 365, it is your main responsibility to check the DBX mailbox. Therefore, deeply view DBX file item and every message contained in it.
- Hit Export >> Office 365 for uploading the DBX file into Outlook 365.
- Select the mailboxes with DBX files that you want to export in your Exchange Online client.
- After that, enter the email ID and password of the target MS O365 account, and then click the “Save” button.
- When the process completion message appears, click “OK“, and then close the “DBX to Office 365 Migration Tool”.
- Log in to the OE account whose credentials you entered in step (7). Here, you can see the uploaded Outlook Express DBX files.
Why Choose DotStella DBX to Office 365 Import Tool ?
- Import Outlook Express DBX to Outlook 365 in batch with attachments.
- Export your DBX data to other formats, including Outlook 365.
- Use the date filter to export Outlook Express emails from a selected time.
- PST can be split by size during the conversion procedure.
- There is no file size limit to import DBX to Outlook 365.
- After downloading data in any format, keep the folder hierarchy.
The aim of the above article is simple and clear. You can import DBX to Outlook 365 account without any error issue. Here we are describe the step by step method to extract emails from Outlook Express DBX files into Outlook 365 by maintain the data integrity. DotStella solution provides a single application to upload DBX files into Office 365 accounts. It does not require extra effort.