How to Export & Convert DBX Files from Outlook Express to Thunderbird ?
Is it difficult for you to import DBX to Thunderbird mail client?
But why? Are you using an incorrect DBX to Thunderbird converter?
Or, the approach you are using to export Outlook Express to Thunderbird on different computer is tedious / inappropriate?
It seems as if you are not aware of a reliable and foolproof approach to transfer emails from Outlook Express to Thunderbird. Don’t worry! We are here to fix your problem with ease. In today’s post, people are going to encounter an effective and efficient technique to perform Outlook Express to Thunderbird migration.
All the challenges that officials face at the time of importing Outlook Express DBX files to Thunderbird, will be overcame in this post. We guarantee professionals that they will not face any struggle at the time of implementing this procedure.
What for are you waiting? At least, you can give it a try by using the demo version of the program. It is free of cost and will not compromise data integrity. Sit relax, take a deep breath, and hold PC mouse in your hand, to execute upcoming instructions.
Import DBX to Thunderbird – An Effective Solution
The approach uses a standalone software to accomplish the task with simplicity. It holds an easy-to-use interface, making it effortless for customers to use it in a hurdle-free manner. Now, you can read out the following steps to export Outlook Express to Thunderbird on different computer :
- Download the setup file of DBX File Converter on your system and install it. The installation procedure is not tough because it has a self-descriptive nature.
- When the Step(1) gets finished successfully, launch Outlook Express to Thunderbird migration app on your PC.
- Click on Open button and from the displayed list, choose DBX files option. This opens a sub-menu where you have to pick anyone of the two suitable options.
- We have chosen ‘Choose Folder’ option to demonstrate the tool’s working. Now, browse the folder having DBX files stored in it and then, hit on Select Folder option.
- The exporter tool begins extracting emails from the browsed .dbx files. It loads all the fetched messages with entire properties and attachments of each, on preview panel. Before converting Outlook Express DBX files to Thunderbird, just have a look on items to be exported.
- Continue with the procedure to import DBX to Thunderbird, by clicking on Export >> MBOX option.
- DBX to Thunderbird converter opens MBOX file settings window where you have to check the checkbox of desired items.
- Define the location in Outlook Express to Thunderbird migration tool to store resultant .mbox files in your system.
- Finally, click on Save button to convert Outlook Express DBX files to Thunderbird MBOX files.
How do I Migrate MBOX files in Target Mozilla Thunderbird Profile?
I used your provided solution to export Outlook Express to Thunderbird on different computer. Seriously, it was easier for me to complete my entire work by using this DBX to Thunderbird converter. When the tool gave me .mbox files as resultant, I used your free MBOX file viewer to check the data being converted. I used this free file reader to ensure the data items being exported by your tool to import Outlook Express to Thunderbird on another computer.
For those who don’t know the method to import MBOX in Thunderbird, they can refer following steps :
- Launch Mozilla Thunderbird email client on your system and click on Tools.
- Choose Import/Export option and then select Import Mbox file option.
- Enable the ‘Import directly one or more Mbox file’ option to continue further.
- Import Outlook Express DBX files to Thunderbird by clicking on OK button.
- At last, browse source MBOX files to begin the import procedure.
Starting from DBX to MBOX file conversion to the importing of MBOX in Thunderbird, the post provides a complete knowledge on how to how to import DBX file into Mozilla Thunderbird. Customers will not have to open different tabs to get one approach from one website and another from other website. We have listed answers associated with the procedure to import DBX to Thunderbird. We hope that you will like our solution and if yes, please give us 2 minutes in sharing your experience.