How to Split Outlook PST into Smaller Parts ? Troubleshoot it Right Now
Is your Outlook email client behaving miserably and you are getting irritated…. Right? Probably, it might be happening because of the over-sized PST file. What to do then? Well, we have solution to this serious problem.
The blog provides customers a smart way to break up / split PST into smaller files. It is an error-free approach and enables Microsoft clients to split their PST file into multiple parts. Apart from this, officials can use our suggested standard solution for following purposes as well :
- How do I split a large PST file into smaller parts?
- How to break few core folders from large PST file?
- Can I divide and split PST into multiple files ?
- How to split PST into 2 files without Outlook installation?
- Is there any way to split Outlook PST file into smaller parts ?
How to Split PST into Smaller Files ?
- Download the installation file of PST file splitter and install it.
- Launch the app and click on Open File to expand the menu.
- Select ‘Choose From a Folder’ option and browse PST file.
- Preview PST mailboxes and then, click on Export >> PST.
- Choose folders that are to be processed & hit on Save button.
Easy and Quick Way to Break & Split PST File into Smaller Parts
PST file converter tool is a Windows-based program that split large Outlook PST file into multiple parts. It is not essential to have Microsoft Outlook installed on machine because the product works independently without causing any error. It operates flawlessly with orphaned PST file and enables Microsoft customers to experience a hassle-free time. Following steps will assist you with in-depth method to split PST into smaller files :
- Use the ‘Download Now’ button give below to quickly get the setup file of the software. This will reduce the time that you might spend in navigating to official website and then, downloading the EXE file.
- Install recently downloaded setup file on your system, which will hardly take 30 seconds. Run Microsoft PST file splitter to reduce or split Outlook PST file into smaller parts begin with the process execution.
- Click on Open File option and choose Choose From a Folder. This allows you to add orphaned or detached PST file of any size, with / without Outlook installation.
- Locate the path where source PST file is saved, select the file, and hit on Open button to break up / split Outlook PST file into smaller parts.
- The software extracts all the content that is present in selected PST file. It automatically loads the folders on left-hand side of the preview panel. You can click on desired folder to see the items present in browsed file before splitting.
- Click on Export to open the bundle of file saving option and then, select PST from the displayed list to Split PST into Smaller Files.
- Enable the option “create individual PST file from each folder“.
- Click on Save to initiate the procedure of splitting PST into smaller files.
That’s all! Its done without facing any complications. It will never be tough for users to split Outlook PST file into smaller parts, if they opt for this approach.
Note – The PST file splitter that we suggested you, does not cause any harm to the existing content of PST file. It performs folder separation activity without damaging data integrity.
Well, There’s A Manual May of Dividing / Reducing PST into 2 Files
Yes, it is true that the manual procedure of splitting large PST file into smaller parts exists. However, this approach creates lots of complications on its execution. It might cause harm to integrity of content present in PST file and there is no one who will give you back your lost data. Following listed are the steps to split PST file into multiple files manually :
- Launch MS Outlook profile on your system and open Import / Export wizard.
- In this wizard, you have to select ‘Export to a file’ option and click on Next.
- Choose ‘Select Outlook data file’ option and hit on Next button.
- Its time to select required folder items for splitting purpose.
- Define the location where you wish to save resultant PST file.
- Finally, click on Finish button to begin execution of procedure.
The manual technique comprises of lots of risk and dangerous phases in it. It should only be implemented by a person who knows well about Outlook mail client. Less technical clients should not try this method so as to be safe from its consequences.
The post tells viewers about a foolproof and reliable method to split PST into smaller files. Although, it also provides description over the manual approach to split Outlook PST file into multiple parts. However, the manual technique comprises of drawbacks in it therefore, it is safe to use the standard method. Why to put data on risk, if we already have an effective and efficient solution to split Outlook PST file into smaller files? So, don’t waste in thinking too much and use Microsoft PST splitter tool to accomplish your task. It can also join PST files together apart from splitting them.