Outlook Express to Apple Mail Converter to Export DBX Email Files in Mac Mail
Want to get answer on how to import Outlook Express to Apple Mail application? Do you wish to convert DBX files of OE to MBOX file of Apple Mail? If yes, just close your eyes for a while and take a deep breathe. Because now your search has been stopped.
We have bought a top-notch approach i.e., DBX to Mac Mail converter for our page visitors to overcome such type of queries. Few days back, one of our clients Mr. Cohen raised a question on how to migrate Outlook Express to Apple Mail.
Hey DotStella team! Since last 4 to 5 months, I am trying hard to move messages from OE to Mac Mail app. Through the manual solution, my data is at high risk and my system too. Because my PC goes in hang mode when I try to complete the conversion via manual procedure. Can you please help me by suggesting a suitable and workable technique to convert Outlook Express to Apple Mail program? I think that it would be wise choice to pick automated solution. So, you can suggest this too.
Addressing the above problem, we came with a standard solution to migrate mailboxes from Outlook Express to Mac Mail client. DotStella Outlook Express DBX forensics wizard is an ideal method to accomplish this task. It is a tested by team of experts and then, considered as trustworthy approach. Many features are present in OE to Apple Mail converter that are unbeatable. So, what for are we waiting for? Let’s start.
How to Convert Outlook Express to Apple Mail ?
- Run Outlook Express to Mac Mail converter on your system.
- Tap on Open and select DBX Files from the displayed menu.
- Click on ‘Choose Folder’ to browse bulk .dbx files altogether.
- Preview Outlook Express files content and hit on Export.
- Choose MBOX and click on Save button for the initiation.
- Finally, import resultant .mbox files in Apple Mail program.
You May Also Find the Solution on the Following Queries
Read Standard Way to Move Outlook Express DBX to Mac Mail App: In-depth
Prior to the explanation of the procedure to convert emails from DBX to Mac Mail, we recommend you to try trial edition of the program. It is available for FREE and enables clients to test it for their purpose. The demo edition moves only 10 items from each of the chosen folder. So, what are you thinking? At least give it a try because it does not charge anything.
- Download and install the setup file of Microsoft Outlook Express to Apple Mail converter on your system. The installation procedure is quick and easy-to-implement.
- Once the installation gets finished, run the software to begin with file conversion. Expand the menu by clicking on Open button.
- Select ‘Choose Folder’ option to add a folder having several OE database files in it. This reduces the overall timing that might had gone wasted by selecting files individually.
- Browse towards the location where folder is saved and then, select it. Click on Select Folder button to continue with Outlook Express to Apple Mail migration.
- Preview the items that you had selected in previous step. You can see each email with associated properties and attachments.
- Now, its time to click on Export >> MBOX to convert Outlook Express to Mac Mail app.
- Define the location where you wish to save resultant .mbox files on your PC and then, click on Save button.
At last, import resultant .mbox files in target profile of Apple mail program.
Unique Features of DBX to Mac Mail Converter
- Supports Batch Conversion Smoothly – The DotStella approach to import items from Outlook Express to Mac Mail supports conversion in batch mode. Both the file browsing options permit customers to add one or more .dbx files at a single time. There is no limitation on number of files (or size) to be processed simultaneously.
- Offers An Independent Approach – The Outlook Express to Apple Mail converter is a standalone technique. Neither OE mail client nor Mac Mail application is required to accomplish the import procedure. The only thing required is Outlook Express file that is to be converted in .mbox file of Apple Mail.
- Preserves Emails with Attachments – Professionals can convert Outlook Express to Apple Mail without experiencing a single change in email properties. The software keeps the email attributes (like To, Date and time, Subject) intact and it also holds attachments same as they were before conversion.
Its Your Time to Take Decision
DotStella has provided the simplest Outlook Express to Apple Mail converter. It has no bugs and works with 100% accuracy. There is no file size issue and, the software holds a wonderful graphical user interface that makes it easier to complete the work by DBX to Mac Mail converter. Hopefully, people can easily add Outlook Express emails to Mac Mail without hurdle. If you need any assistance, contact our tech support team.