Import Kerio to Yahoo Mail In Batch Including All Data Configured Data
Are you having difficulties with Kerio because every time you want to view your emails, you must use a specific device? If this is the case, now is the time to remedy the issue by transferring the data to a cloud storage service such as Yahoo. Yes, you can import Kerio to Yahoo. Do you wish to learn how? Sustain our company.
While system-based accounts such as Kerio have a number of advantages, one of the most significant drawback is that you cannot access your Kerio connect data from any device because it is stored on a local drive. As a result, you will be unable to locate any degree of flexibility for your data.
On the other hand, a cloud-based account, such as Yahoo, provides numerous benefits, the most important of which is the flexibility and mobility with which you can access your data. As a result, if you import Kerio to Yahoo, you will not be bound to a particular device. Additionally, because the data is stored on a cloud server, you can ensure that it is more secure.
Therefore, in order to fix the troubles you’re having with Kerio connect and to take advantage of the Yahoo account’s benefits, we recommend the best platform to import Kerio to Yahoo. So, have a look.
Kerio to Yahoo import Tool: A Complete Kerio Data Migrator
This software, the Kerio Mailbox Export Tool, is one alternative path that can lead you to your desired destination. It is an all-in-one solution that has been built specifically for Kerio connect accounts, allowing users to simply migrate their data to another platform.
Additionally, the nicest feature of this programme is that you do not need to connect to a Kerio to import its data; if you simply have its files on your machine, this software may still assist you.
So, let us walk you through the process of selecting an account or files in the tool and then importing data from it. Thus, we will walk you through the entire process to import Kerio to Yahoo.
Read the Full Guide on How to Import Kerio to Yahoo!
- First, you need to download and then install Kerio Connect to Yahoo Import Tool for it to be fully functional.
- Launch Kerio to Yahoo Import tool to import Kerio Connect into Yahoo mail.
- Now you need to click on the Open tab and then either select the account configured by Kerio or manually select folders.
- Here we choose the Choose Folder option to manually select data.
- Browse the Kerio Connect data and then upload it to the tool.
- You can now see that all of your selected mailboxes have now been uploaded to the left pane of the tool.
- Now, at this stage in the process, you can preview your emails and attachments if you need them.
- Now you need to proceed to the Export tab and then select IMAP from the drop down menu.
- Check the boxes shown before the files to select them for migration.
- Now activate the IMAP export option, e.g. Include email headers and backup folder names.
- Enter the Yahoo email address and password, also provide the IMAP server name and port number, then click the Save.
- Once the migration is complete, you will get the Open Folder tab to go straight to your Yahoo account from the tool.
- Here is your final output.
So, this is how you may use the programme to import Kerio to Yahoo.
So that’s the first and most critical thing you needed to know about the tool. Now let’s get a deeper understanding of the instrument. We’d like to go over some of the tool’s features with you, and we encourage you to read them if you want to learn why this tool is essential for you.
Kerio to Yahoo import Tool: Explore It’s Functions
- You can select any of the accounts that you have configured with kerio connect.
- It also gives you the option to manually select the Kerio data from the device for migration.
- Import Kerio to Yahoo in bulk along with any folders like Inbox or other personal folders.
- Import Kerio Connect contacts, attachments calendars and all other related properties.
- Provides you with a full preview of all of your emails associated with the Kerio account.
- You can also check all of your Kerio connect related emails in Hex View and Raw View.
- Filters can be used to find specific emails and attachments from a specific address.
- You can name the backup folders as you like to make your files easy to find in Yahoo!
Note: These features are simply provided to give you an idea of the true potential of the kerio Connect to Yahoo import tool. So, if you want to fully understand its capabilities, we recommend that you run the tool.
Yahoo is the account that can help you with your Kerio account’s accessibility issues. So, we’ve provided you with the greatest Kerio connect to Yahoo import tool to assist you to import Kerio to Yahoo. The software is entirely dependable and self-contained, requiring no additional assistance. So, if you’re seeking for the most efficient approach to export Kerio, you should give this tool a shot. Furthermore you must note that you can also use the tool to migrate Kerio to Exchange and Kerio to Zimbra and other alternatives as well with the license verison. We suggest you to download the tool quickly to enjoy all of its benefits.