Import Google Takeout to iCloud With All Related Data
Summary: If you want to import Google Takeout to iCloud, this post has the best way for you. As a result, you must read the article in its whole if you’re seeking for anything similar.
You can, however, preserve all of your Google data using Takeout, but this restricts you from performing a lot of things that you can get around by moving them to iCloud. We’ve outlined some of the advantages of importing Google Takeout files to iCloud; have a look.
Why Should You Upload Google Takeout to iCloud?
- Google Takeout files are stored in the MBOX format, which is inaccessible unless you have a suitable email client, such as Thunderbird, or a third-party tool.
- If you import Google Takeout to iCloud, you will be able to conveniently access your data since iCloud will serve as the means for you to evaluate your files.
- Because your data will be kept on a cloud server, you can better safeguard it. You will also have more access to your data since you will be able to access it from numerous devices.
So, these are some of the benefits you may get if you Transfer Google Takeout Data to iCloud. As a result, we provide a suitable option to assist you in eventually starting the process.
100% Reliable and Efficient Solution to Import Google Takeout to iCloud
The DotStella MBOX file converter is a feature-rich tool to import Google Takeout to iCloud. It contains a number of features that all work together to make exporting as simple as possible. Furthermore, the procedure for transferring Google Takeout data to iCloud is rather simple, taking just a few steps. As a result, familiarize yourself with the procedures ahead of time to guarantee that you do not run into any problems when finishing the task.
Step-by-step Procedure for Transferring Google Takeout to iCloud
- Download, install and launch the Google Takeout Data to iCloud Transfer tool on your device.
- Click the Open tab and choose Email Data File. After that, you need to select MBOX.
- Start browsing your Google Takeout data file from your device to upload it to the application.
- Once all the files are uploaded to the tool, you can preview them as you need.
- Then you need to select IMAP as the save option and tick the folders you want to transfer.
- Enter your iCloud email address and password. When everything is ready, click on the Save.
So, that’s how you can import Google Takeout to iCloud in a very basic and uncomplicated manner. Let’s take a closer look at the gadget to learn more about it. We’d now want to go through some of its more complex features and how you may utilize them. So, have a look at it.
Please keep in mind that when you initially download the application to upload Google Takeout to iCloud, you will be offered a sample version. This trial version of the softwaremay be used to test it. You may transfer Google Takeout data to iCloud and test them in person to some extent. Once you purchase its license version you may also import Google Takeout to Outlook, Google Takeout to another Gmail and platforms as well.
Some Advantages of the Google Takeout Data to iCloud Converter
- You may use the tool to choose Takeout files individually or whole directories.
- It enables bulk-transfer Google Takeout data to iCloud in a few simple steps.
- The tool can transfer photos and other data from Google Takeout to iCloud.
- It also functions as a Google Takeout viewer, providing a glimpse of the whole dataset.
- Additionally, it lets you preview Google Takeout emails in hex and raw format.
- You may use the search option to look for certain attributes such as emails.
- It is totally self-contained and works with any Windows-based device.
You may now import Google Takeout to iCloud in the lowest amount of time. We’ve provided you with a straightforward Google Takeout data to iCloud transfer tool for converting all of your files or folders at once. It also has a free demo version that you may use to evaluate the tool’s capabilities. So, all we can say is that the software is a great option for anybody searching for a fast and straightforward way to transfer Google Takeout data to iCloud.