Migrate Gmail to Hotmail With Complete Data & In A Few Easy Steps
The sole purpose of this blog is to help users get a best solution migrate Gmail to Hotmail. So if you came here in search of the same, congratulations, you are almost near the most amazing and powerful solution
Although the Hotmail account was deactivated years ago, anybody with the @hotmail.com address can still use it courtesy to outook.com. These accounts can assist consumers in storing data from other accounts, such as Gmail.
Is it Possible to Migrate Gmail to Hotmail Directly?
However, using an account like Hotmail to save your Gmail data is a fantastic idea, but this form of migration is not as simple. This is because, while Gmail allows you to store your data to a local drive, there is no method to move its data to another cloud account. Forwarding is one option, but it is ineffective if you have a large amount of data.
Gmail doesn’t allow this, but it doesn’t mean you can’t use Hotmail as a replacement for it. A different approach to accomplishing your goal exists here at our company, and it is highly effective. So, we recommend that you go through it and see how easy it is to migrate Gmail to Hotmail. Let’s take a closer look.
You May Also Read
Gmail to Hotmail Migrator: The Easiest and Most Powerful Way to Export Gmail Emails to Hotmail
Gmail Backup Assistance, this is your personal support to migrate Gmail to Hotmail whenever you want. This tool imports all of your account folders in bulk, including complete attachments, to Hotmail as you specify, while protecting the integrity of your data. Gmail emails to Hotmail Migrator is absolutely safe and secure, and it keeps the integrity of your entire account. During the migration, none of your properties or email fields will be modified.
One of the best features of this software is that it allows you to migrate Gmail to Hotmail in just a few steps. We suggest that you go through the procedure first to see how effective our software is at assisting you with your assignment. So, take a look at the detailed process.
Step-by-step Process to Migrate Gmail to Hotmail in Bulk
- Download the Gmail to Hotmail migration Tool to your Windows supported device by clicking on the link. Install it by following to the given order. Then launch it to to export Gmail emails to Hotmail.
- Click Open on the menu bar, and then choose Add Account from the drop-down box.
- Enter your Gmail address and password, as well as your account’s IMAP and port, and then click the Add button.
- After you’ve added a Gmail account, you’ll find that the tool’s left pane has begun to load all of the account folders. You may see a preview of your Gmail emails and their associated properties in this step.
- Click the Export tab and then click IMAP from the various saving options.
- Enter Hotmail email address and password. Also enter IMAP address and port number for Hotmail. Finally, press the Save button to migrate Gmail to Hotmail.
With this step your migration is complete. Let’s take a closer look at the Gmail to Hotmail migration tool now. We’d want you to go over some of the features. They will assist you in getting a better understanding of the tool as well as the benefits you may derive from it. So, go over the functions one by one.
Gmail Folders to Hotmail Migrator: Explore Its Advantages
- The UI of this tool is very simple and easy to use, so even non-tech-savvy users can use it.
- You can add any number of Gmail accounts in the application to migrate data from.
- You can select and deselect folders so you can only migrate the important ones.
- Migrate Gmail to Hotmail in bulk / import all Gmail account folders at the same time.
- Migrate Gmail attachments, contacts, calendars, and other related properties to Hotmail.
- Shows you a preview of all emails and attachments associated with your Gmail.
- Gmail to Hotmail migration tool allows you to view Gmail emails in hex and raw view.
- You can include the email header of all emails when migrating them to Hotmail account.
- It is completely self-contained and compatible with any old or new version of Windows.
Note: These are just a few of the features; there are many more that you should be aware of, and the best way to learn them is to use the tool.
Migrate Gmail to Hotmail including all of your data in just a few steps. The Gmail emails to Hotmail Migrator is the one to help you with this. It’s a fully automated tool that gives you the ease you need in completing your task. So, if you want to export Gmail email into Hotmail and at the same time prefer your convenience, give this tool a try.