How to Move G Suite to Microsoft Office 365 Account with Attachments ?
A few days earlier, one of our customers gave the task to Migrate email from G Suite to Office 365 account. Switching data from one platform to another wasn’t easy at all, so this task was quietly difficult.
There are multiple solutions available on the Internet for migrating G Suite mailboxes to Office 365. However, we recommend that you use the most secure DotStella Email Account Backup wizard. Now I would like to explain the working procedure. Before we move on, let us understand why users need to import G Suite into their Outlook 365 mailbox.
For productive services, Microsoft Office 365 can be declared a better application than Google Apps. Office 365 is a complete suite of MS Office program, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. The users can effortlessly download this application and also access it offline.
G Suite and Office 365 have their own mobile apps for easy access for users. This allows users to edit, access and modify files through their mobile devices. The software have a fluid interface and a robust structure. However, O365 gives Outlook 365 / OWA as a service and G Suite has Gmail.
Steps to Migrate Email from G Suite to Office 365
- Free download the application on your Windows operating system, just need to click the green button provided below.
- Install the app according to some conditions and launch the software when the setup is complete.
- Now hit on the Open tab and then click Add Account from the drop-down list.
- Enter your G Suite email address and password, and also enter your G Suite receiving server name.
- After successfully adding the account, the tool will start downloading your G Suite mailboxes in the left pane. Here, if you need, you can view emails from G Suite.
- Now go to the Export tab and select Office 365 from the menu.
- Add your Office 365 credentials (email address and password) and click the “Save” tab.
Proven Way to Transfer G Suite to O365 Mailbox Folder
There is a quick way to effortlessly migrate all data from G Suite emails to Microsoft 365, and i.e., DotStella email backup software. There is no other solution than to use alternative applications. If you urgently need to migrate email from G Suite to Office 365, you can try the recommended utility.
This software is best suited for this type of work and has so many features that makes it easy to transfer all data into another account. So, to know the depth of an application, you should explore its benefits.
Unbeatable Features of Tool to Migrate G Suite to MS Office 365
- You can migrate all G Suite mailboxes at the same time in batch mode.
- It enables you to transfer multiple emails along with attachments.
- Check the preview of data before going to move it to MS Office 365.
- You can search and check emails or specific attachments.
- The software maintains the email integrity for G Suite accounts.
- Completely standalone and does not need the support of another app.
After understanding the deep roots of both Google / G Suite and Microsoft Office 365, it’s easy to see why you choose MS Office 365. At the end of this article, now we can find out which is better, Google Apps or Office 365. However, these two applications are excellent in every respect. However, I would still choose the MS cloud package because Office 365 has many advantages and benefits compared to Google Apps. Therefore, we have proposed a solution that can migrate email from G Suite to Office 365 without any trouble.