How to Securely Merge Word Files into PDF in Batch?
While combining Word files into PDFs was formerly thought to be challenging, it is today undoubtedly the easiest process you will ever complete. This post aims to provide you with the best tool that will allow you to merge Word files into PDF by following a few simple steps. Continue reading if you are a user with the same tool requirements.
Why Should You Merge Multiple Word Files into One PDF?
- PDFs retain the original file’s entire document content, including text layout, hyperlinks, photos, etc. Hence if you merge Word documents into one PDF, nothing will be changed.
- You may compress PDF files without affecting the image quality included within them.
- It’s simple to safeguard your sensitive data using PDF documents. You can utilize a secure encryption certificate or a passcode to restrict who can access or update PDF files.
Since PDF is the most popular and widely accepted file type, if you decide to use it to save the information from your Word files, you can be certain of its security, dependability, and protection while also enjoying additional advantages. So, check out the way below to swiftly merge multiple Word documents into one PDF.
A Hassle-free Way to Merge Word Files into PDF
The most professional and secure way to merge multiple Word files into one PDF is with DotStella Document File Joiner. The application is intended exclusively to merge document files whether it Word or any other. It’s a Windows-based utility that can do far more than simply merge files. One of the best features of the tool is that no matter how many Word files you want to merge, it only takes a few steps. We recommend that you follow the steps outlined below to learn how to use the tool.
Step-by-step Process to Merge Multiple Word Documents into One PDF
- First; download the software to your Windows compatible device. Then install and run it to merge Word files into PDF.
- Now click on the Open tab and once the drop-down menu appears, click on the Word Files.
- Browse all Word files that you want to combine into PDF and upload them all to the tool.
- Once all the Word files have been uploaded to the tool, you can preview them.
- Click on the Export tab visible in the menu bar and then select PDF as the save option.
- Click the Browse button to select the appropriate location for the resulting files, and then click the Save button to merge multiple Word files into one PDF.
Therefore, you may use the application to merge Word files into PDF at this degree of simplicity and effectiveness. After successfully completing the process, we also advise you to take a closer look at some of the characteristics listed below. You can learn why the tool is the best choice for you by looking at the features listed below.
Discover Some Traits of the Word to PDF Merger Tool
- Unlimited Capacity: When it comes to merging Word files, the tool has no limitations. Using the software, you can combine multiple Word documents into one PDF. There are no limits to the amount of files that can be combined at once.
- Examine Before Merge: You can also use the application to check all of your selected Word files before combining them into a PDF. The application also includes a viewer feature that allows you to thoroughly examine your Word files.
- Search Engine: The tool to merge Word files into PDF can also be used as a search engine. If you want to find something specific within your Word files without putting in a lot of work, this software is ideal for you.
- Choose a Place: The software gives you the option to choose the location where you want the generated files to be stored. You are not needed to save your files in a specific place. You could instead browse it and store your stuff to a safe place.
You can merge Word files into PDF using the simplest tool we have provided. The proposed Word to PDF merger is a fantastic solution with many wonderful benefits. It enables you to batch merge multiple Word documents into one PDF while keeping overall data integrity. You can download the tool from the aforementioned download link and use the free demo version right away.