How to Merge Multiple HTML Files into One PDF?
Although combining HTML pages into PDF is challenging, it can be simplified if you have the correct tool. Thus, the purpose of this post is to give you the most straightforward way to merge HTML files into PDF. To gather all you need to make the merging process easier for you, you must start looking for the information in this article last.
The Best Way to Merge HTML Files into PDF
The DotStella Document File Joiner is a well-known and secure tool to merge HTML files into one PDF. This application is highly specialized in its function and requires very minimal interference from you. It is simple to use and may be used on any device that runs the Windows operating system. This application is feature rich and offers you many great functions to quickly complete the task and have the desired output.
This application is efficient and requires only a few steps to be completed in order to combine HTML files into one PDF. To become acquainted with them, you must complete the processes outlined below.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Merging HTML Files into Single PDF
- Download the HTML to PDF file merger tool first onto your computer. Start installing it after agreeing to some standard terms and conditions. Launch it at last to combine HTML files into one PDF.
- After launching the software to merge HTML files into PDF, click the Open tab in the menu bar, and then choose HTML Files.
- You must now begin navigating through all of the HTML files you want to combine into PDFs. After that, upload each one to the tool to combine multiple HTML files into one PDF.
- You can view a preview of each HTML file once they are all visible in the app to merge multiple HTML files into one PDF.
- Select PDF as your preferred export format by clicking the Export tab to merge HTML files into PDF.
- To navigate and choose the desired location for the generated files, click the browse option. Then, in order to merge HTML files, press the Save
Once all the files have been merged, you will receive a notification. You will also receive the portal to access the location of your output files.
Therefore, using the tool, you can merge HTML files into PDF in the manner described above. Now, you can read the part below if you’re interested in learning more about the tool. We have discussed some of its traits to help you find its suitability for you. As a result check them out.
Find Some Traits of the HTML to PDF Merge Tool
- Simple to Use: You won’t have any problems using the tool to merge HTML files into PDF, even if you’re a first-time user. For the ease of the user, it has the simplest interface possible. You won’t experience any issues using the application to combine multiple HTML files into one PDF.
- Viewing Tool: The application used to combine multiple HTML files into one PDF also functions as an HTML Viewer Tool. It allows you to thoroughly review HTML files before converting them to PDF format.
- Time Saver: The application is most useful when you have an unlimited number of HTML files to merge. When it comes to merge HTML files into PDF in mass, the tool shows no limitations.
- Completely Safe: Using the tool to combine HTML files into PDF is completely safe. It will not cause any harm to your data while it is being combined. It assures that nothing is lost by preserving the original data structure. You can be sure of you won’t find any modification in your files.
- Search Engine: The application can help you with many tasks in addition to merge HTML files into one PDF. The application has an integrated search tool that enables you to search for something particular with just a single click.
- All-in-One Tool: You may think of this tool as being an all-in-one application. It can be used to combine Text files into one, combine DOC files into one, and combine Word files into one in addition to combining HTML files into PDF. It is an all-inclusive solution for document merger that can join various document file kinds.
Now that you know how to do it, you may quickly merge multiple HTML files into one PDF. The HTML to PDF file merge tool is an effective and simple-to-use tool with a straightforward user interface. It is a completely secure app that ensures you get the desired outcome. The tool is available for download from the aforementioned link above.
You must also note that the tool has demo version that you may use it for free. This free version however enables you to merge HTML files into PDF with some limitation. After using the free version, you may opt to get the license key for limitless joining of the HTML files.