How to Transfer & Upload MSG Files into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 etc. ?
Importing .msg emails to Outlook is not a tricky task. It is a simple and easy procedure to attempt. Yes, it is true that people get stuck when they have to transfer MSG files to Outlook. But, this happens because officials are unaware of a suitable method to upload .msg files to Outlook.
With the aim of spreading awareness among Microsoft clients, we are here with this post. You are going to learn about a workable solution to import MSG file to Outlook 2019, 2016, and other available versions.
How to Import MSG to Outlook With Attachments ?
Although, there exist a manual approach to import .msg emails to Outlook 2019 and below editions. But, this method essentially demands for Outlook installation. Now what if Microsoft Outlook email client is not available? It is important to have a solution that works with or without the installation of MS Outlook program.
You must be thinking – Does there exists any independent approach to import MSG file to Outlook application? Well, the answer to this is Yes. The method about which we are going to describe is standalone and works without any error. Users can read and try following steps to import MSG files into Outlook 2016 :
- Download the installation of DotStella MSG File converter and install it on your system.
- Launch the product and then, click on Open >> Choose Folders.
- Browse towards the location where source folder is stored, select it, and hit on Select Folder button to Import MSG to Outlook.
- Before importing MSG file to Outlook, check all types messages (with or without attachments) that are going to be processed.
- Click on Export >> PST to proceed with the method of importing .msg emails to Outlook.
- Finally, hit on Save to begin uploading of .msg files to Outlook email application.
How to import MSG files into Outlook? Now you can give answer to this question by telling your colleagues or anyone else about this approach. The method supports conversion of MSG with attachment(s) of any file format like PNG, JPEG, DOCX, PPTX, etc. Nothing will be changed while processing messages to import MSG to Outlook 2019, 2016, etc. Emails having hyperlinks, content, special characters, etc., all will be same even after the process completion.
Manual Way to Import MSG File to Outlook – Have A Look
First of all, we want to tell you that the manual solution will not work, if you don’t have Outlook program installed and properly configured on your PC. Now, we are providing you steps on how to add .msg to Outlook manually :
- On your computer, launch MS Outlook program in which you wish to import MSG files.
- Upload .msg files to Outlook by creating a new folder in Outlook. You can create this new folder either within the Inbox folder or as per your requirement.
- Give a name to this newly created folder and then, drag and drop the MSG file one-by-one in this folder.
- Finally, you are done with the procedure to import MSG files into Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2013.
This method works only when there are limited and countable number of MSG files to be opened. The approach does not execute when the MSG files are in bulk. In fact, chances of data loss are high while working with the manual approach. Not only data loss but, data manipulation in MSG files can take place if users transfer .msg emails to Outlook. Microsoft does not guarantee that this solution to Import MSG to Outlook will surely work and will keep performance consistency. The manual method might work sometimes and might not work.
Why to Opt for Professional Solution to Add & Move .msg to Outlook ?
Following user-based queries will tell you the reason that why should you opt for our effective and efficient solution :
- Hello guys! I was having some orphaned and crucial MSG files that I wished to add in my Outlook profile. I’ve tried to do it by drag-and-drop method but, it created duplicated copies in the source profile. I don’t know why this happened and when I was deleting the duplicate copies, the original messages also got erased. God knows what is going on!! Can anyone help me out by telling that how to move .msg to Outlook 2019? I want a solution that works without any trouble and is foolproof.
- How to import MSG files into Outlook without any supportive application? I am having around 900 MSG files with me that I have to save in PST format and hand it over to my senior. I have Thunderbird on my system and tried to convert those files in it. Well, it seems as if I was doing a stupid sort of work. But, what to do? I don’t know any method through which I can upload MSG file to Outlook PST. Is there any individual who can help me out with this?
Now we have given a perfect answer to the question – How to import MSG files into Outlook? Users can try our recommended solution to import .msg emails to Outlook for free. It is possible by downloading the demo version of the tool and exporting MSG to Outlook in bulk. This edition is available with all the intelligent functionalities in it, which users can use to analyze the product’s performance. We hope that you liked our suggested solution to transfer MSG to Outlook and hence, we were able to fix your problem successfully.
Read Similar Blog Posts: