eM Client to Outlook Converter Freely Export eM Client Email to PST in Batch
There are multiple enterprises in today’s date who search for a solution to export & convert eM Client to Outlook. Need for such type of approach generally arises when an official wishes to switch from eM Client to Outlook 2019 / 2016. Not only this but, there could be other professional or personal causes to use an eM Client to Outlook Converter solution.
“Since last 4 years, I have been using eM Client program. Now I wish to transfer eM Client to Outlook 2019 because I just loved Outlook 2019 features. Actually few days back, I used Microsoft Outlook 2019 platform on my brother’s system. It was such an amazing experience while tackling with different data items on Outlook that I just got flat on its functionalities. In fact in comparison to eM Client, there is much more outstanding features present in Outlook. Now I don’t want to wait anymore and I had made my final decision to convert eM Client Emails to Outlook 2019.
But, But, But, the main issue is I don’t know that how to do this? I asked my brother for the same; unfortunately, he don’t know about this. Can anyone of my social media friend help me out with an approach for the same? Oh yes, let me clear you one thing that I have bulk amount of data to export. So, please tell the solution accordingly.”
“My company used eM Client and I have my business account mail conversations in that. Last week, I have resigned from the firm and currently I am serving notice period for 3 weeks. I want to export emails from eM Client to Outlook PST file so that I can keep backup of my crucial business data. I am using MS Outlook 2016 in my personal laptop and I’ll import this em Client generated PST file in it.
But, the main question is – how to convert emails from crashed eM Client as well as contacts to Outlook PST? Does there exist any eM Client to PST Converter tool that I can use to backup data in .pst format? If yes, please share it with me. It will be of great help. You can drop me an inbox message to suggest the solution or also put a comment below. Since I am not a technical expert kind of person so please suggest a program that is easy-to use and foolproof.”
The above customers-based queries were posted on technical forums and social media pages. There are many people who search for an eM Client to Outlook Converter. Now, it is our major responsibility to tell you about a workable method to export eM Client to PST. This method calls for a Windows-based application named as eM Client to PST Converter.
More About eM Client to Outlook Converter App
As discussed earlier, eM Client to PST migration tool is an accurate solution to export eM Client to Outlook 2019. It is an independent way that allows customers to collectively export emails from eM Client to Outlook in bulk. The PST file created through this application gets easily imported in MS Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013.
Steps to Export eM Client to Outlook PST as follow;
- Download and install the setup file of eM Client to Outlook Converter Once done with complete installation procedure, launch the application to proceed further.
- Start with the procedure to export eM Client to PST by clicking on Open >> eM Client Accounts.
- This opens a menu in which you have to select anyone of the two options to add eM Client mailboxes. Here, we are choosing ‘Open eM Client Configured Accounts’ option.
- The software automatically fetches mailboxes and their contents on its own. There is no human involvement required to extract data from the source eM Client.
- Before you continue with the procedure to import eM Client to Outlook, you can preview your data. Click on the desired folder and the utility will automatically load all emails that are present in that folder.
- Now, continue with the procedure to switch from eM Client to Outlook by clicking on Export >> PST.
Define the path where you want to save resultant Outlook data file and then, click on Save
See in just few steps your entire procedure to convert eM Client to Outlook has been finished. You must be thinking that there are several programs to export eM Client to Outlook PST. Then, why we recommend only this eM Client to PST converter? Answer to the question is given in next section of this post. Come, let’s read out!
Why eM Client to Outlook Converter Tool ?
There are many reasons due to which we are recommending you this solution. Well, without wasting time in useless words, we will tell you three important reasons for the same.
- Benefit Users With Compact View – By default, software automatically loads all the folders and sub-folders of eM Client on left-hand side of the screen. Sometimes professionals are not interested in seeing the inside sub-folders, they wish to see only the main eM Client folders. Here is the solution for such users! Enabling the compact view will hide the sub-folders and display only the main folders in front of you.
- Extra Feature of Advance Search – Sometimes when we export eM Client contacts and emails to Outlook, we don’t want all data to be exported. We look for a particular message to convert into PST. This is possible to do by ‘Advance Search’ option. Customers can use this feature to command tool to deeply analyze the email folders and display desired data only.
- Directly Download Attachments – This feature is not available in any other eM Client to Outlook converter, present in today’s market. Apart from exporting eM Client to Outlook, users can download email attachments separately, if they wish. It will be saved in same format as it is present in the mail. Rest, the software will obviously export emails from eM Client to Outlook with attachments.
Time to Conclude
We are not insisting you to forcibly use this solution but, we would ask you to at least give this solution a try. The eM Client to Outlook Converter is available in its trial version. If you liked this approach, you can export eM Client to Outlook for free by this product’s edition. This version enables users to test the software performance and working ability with all features embedded in it. We hope that you’ll like the solution and if yes, please do share your feedback.