How to Search Particular Email by Date in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 ?
“I work as a HR manager in IT Company. I have to keep all records of the employee’s absence. It was difficult for me when I had to Search Outlook Email by Date Range. I don’t have any technical experience, please tell me how I search a date range in Outlook. Also, I don’t have enough knowledge related to Outlook. I need to know if there is an easy way by which I can search emails by date in Outlook. Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.”
Are you also one of them who want to know how to search by date in Microsoft Outlook? Does the problem is similar to you? If say YES, then you do not have to worry. The post covers many categories related to search for emails between a specific range and certain date. Read this blog in detail to learn more about the entire process of searching Outlook PST files.
Advanced Solution to Search Outlook Email by Date Range
Sometimes users have to search emails by date in multiple PST files without email client dependencies. In this case, you cannot manually search for emails in multiple PST files by date. The user must rely on the direct utility that is DotStella Outlook Forensics Wizard. With this tool, the user can easily search for emails based on a specific date range using a data filter. The software offers an advanced search function that allows the user to search emails by date and without installing any email client. You can also use AND / OR operators to refine your search results.
Steps to Search for Emails by Date in Outlook – Watch Live Video
Search Outlook Email by Date Range. This is an excellent option for many. A free trial version allows the user to understand all the features of product. Once satisfied then, activate the program license key to search for an unlimited number of Outlook messages by date.
- First you have to download Outlook Email Forensics Tool into your Windows machine.
- Now click on the Open File option and select any option as shown in the screenshot. Choose the one you want.
- The software automatically loads all email folders.
- In the upper right corner, select the advanced search option.
- Here you can see that the tool offers several options. Select the Email option in Search box. Select a Date from multiple filters and click the [Search] button.
- When you’re done, click the Find button to start filtering emails in Outlook by date range. In a while you will get the results.
Note: In this easy way, you can search your Outlook emails by date range. Also, if you want to save the sorted emails in PDF or other file format, the tool has an option for this. Click the “Export” option to save the sorted emails to PDF, EML, CSV, etc.
8 Advantages of Using Outlook Data Filter Tool
- The software quickly searches for emails in Outlook by date. In addition, it simplifies your task.
- It is completely risk-free. The user can run this application on any Windows system.
- The Outlook date filter tool comes with an easy-to-use graphical interface, accessible to all users.
- The user can Search Outlook Email by Date Range with 2019, 2016, 2010, 2007 and all other editions.
- Offers the possibility to save sorted e-mails in other file formats.
- The application allows user to check the complete preview of Outlook data with attachments.
- Activate the Compact View option to verify only desired e-mails after running the utility.
- This software provides a full preview of email headers. This is the functionality that only this tool offers into the online market.
FAQ’s on How to Filter Outlook Email by Date Range
Ques 1. How do I search for emails by date in Outlook ?
Ans. Just follow the below mentioned steps to filter emails by date range in Outlook.
- First, download and run Outlook Date Filter Tool in your Windows computer.
- Then hit on the Open tab and select the desired option.
- Now select the advanced search. Next, select Email in Search-in.
- Enter the dates for from and to. Finally, click the Search button.
Ques 2. Can I export emails from Outlook to Excel with date?
Ans. Yes, you can export Outlook emails to have a different date using the software.
Ques 3. Is it possible to use the application to filter Outlook contacts and calendars by date range?
Ans. Yes, users can use this tool to filter contacts and calendars by date range.
Due to its incredible features and unbeatable performance, is the first choice for data management and communications users. Sometimes, while working with Outlook, users need to Search Outlook Email by Date Range. With the quick search feature provided by Outlook, you can easily search emails by date in Outlook. When it comes to search emails by date among multiple PST file and without email client dependency then the user has to opt for DotStella Outlook date filter tool. Using this utility makes the email search process transparent and independent of email client.