Open OST File in Thunderbird With All Attachments and Other Properties
Although OST files are associated with the Outlook email client, we may assist you in utilizing them with Thunderbird. While the procedure is rather complicated, we want to make it as easy as possible for you. Therefore, if you’re prepared to open OST file in Thunderbird, let’s begin.
An OST is a copy of an Exchange Server. This file allows the user to operate when disconnected from the Internet. But it’s a very delicate file that’s easily damaged. Outlook is the only email client that can open OST files. Thunderbird users open OST files in order to safeguard and access data.
Thus, in order to protect your data, we provide you with the technique for opening it in the Thunderbird email client. Therefore, have a look at the step-by-step procedure below and complete your task.
A Direct Way to Open OST File in Thunderbird
By utilizing OST File Converter, you may convert an OST file to an Thunderbird account without having to utilise Outlook or go through a time-consuming and tedious procedure. It’s an all-in-one OST to Thunderbird converter that needs just a few easy steps in which you simply choose your OST and the Thunderbird MBOX saving settings; that is all that is necessary to open OST in Thunderbird. Check out the step-by-step Process to have a better understanding of the whole operation.
Bear in mind that the OST to Thunderbird Converter that we provided contains a trial edition. The advantage of this version is that you may inspect the tool without purchasing a licence key. You may open OST file in Thunderbird and personally evaluate its performance. As a consequence, we recommend that you begin with the demo version.
Detailed Instructions to Import Outlook OST File in Thunderbird
- Download, install, and execute the OST to Thunderbird Converter application on your Windows compatible device by using the link above.
- Once the tool is fully functioning, click the Open tab and then from the drop-down menu, select Choose file from a folder.
- Then go to the OST files that you desire to open into Thunderbird and select and upload them to the tool.
- After you’ve imported all of the OST files into the application to open OST file in Thunderbird, you may preview them.
- You must now click Export tab ad then choose MBOX from the list of potential saving options.
- Now you must browse the location where you want to keep your resultant files, followed by a Save.
So, this is how you may open OST file in Thunderbird, which seems to be a simple process owing to the few stages. So, let us proceed and learn more about the tool’s use. We’d like to demonstrate a couple of its capabilities to assist you comprehend it. Take a peek as a result.
Learn More About The OST to Thunderbird Converter
- Batch Conversion: The utility is designed to convert multiple OST to Thunderbird in bulk. The objective is to save you time by performing a simple process on a huge quantity of data.
- Dual Mode: OST to Thunderbird Converter provides two modes for selecting which OST files to convert. You may choose a single OST file or a folder containing several OST files.
- Preview: The tool allows you to look at all of your OST files data. You can analyse your OST emails in hexadecimal and raw format for more in-depth research.
- Maintains Integrity: Not only does the tool attempt to open OST file in Thunderbird, but it also safeguard it. Throughout the route, your data is safeguarded and nothing is forged.
- Compatibility with OS: The tool is compatible with Windows operating systems. Additionally, regardless of whatever version you are using, this tool will be useful in any situation.
- Search Function: This feature enables you to quickly locate any particular email or attachment, as well as specific content, with just a single click.
If you’re encountering issues with your OST files, you may be able to solve them utilizing Thunderbird’s features. We’ve done our best to present you with the finest solution for it. To open OST file in Thunderbird, use the OST to Thunderbird converter. It’s a one-stop shop with a bevvy of excellent features, including advanced functionality. It also offers a free version that takes just a few steps to finish. As a result, all we can say is that if you’re looking for a fantastic data conversion experience, give the application a try.