How to Migrate Outlook Emails to Gmail Mailbox in 7 Steps
Are you trying to import Outlook to your Gmail account? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. This article explains the professional solution to migrate Outlook email to Gmail account. Read this article to learn the whole process.
In the current period of time, email is the most used communication system, whether for universities, companies, individuals, etc. Outlook and Gmail Both are the most widely used email programs in the world.
MS Outlook is an e-mail client application that is part of the Microsoft Office suite. It can be used on both Windows and Mac computers. Windows-based Outlook uses MSG, PST and OST files to store emails, while Mac Outlook used the OLM format.
Henceforth, Gmail is a popular web-based email client for free. Gmail can be accessed from any device (such as computer, laptop, Android, iPhone, etc.) anytime, anywhere. It offers a variety of amazing features, such as managing emails through tags, search, hangouts, etc.
This article describes the process of importing Outlook emails into your Gmail account. Use the DotStella Outlook Migration utility to perform this task. But before proceeding with the solution. Find out why users need to forward emails from Outlook to Gmail.
Reasons to Import Outlook to Gmail
Hi, I have been using Outlook email client for the last 2 years. That’s why I saved a lot of emails in my Outlook local folder. Now I want to restart the Windows computer. This is the reason why I want to move email from Outlook to Gmail account. Can DotStella help me? “
- I want to forward emails from Outlook to an online platform, so I want to transfer Outlook folders to Gmail.
- Gmail is a single platform that allows you to easily manage your data in multiple apps.
- You can use your Gmail account to chat with friends and colleagues on Google Hangouts.
- With an internet connection, you can easily access your email anytime, anywhere, on any system.
- Supports all platforms including iPhone, Windows OS, Android, Mac OS etc.
- Outlook is a paid application, but anyone can do anything with Gmail for free.
- Gmail will provide you the password for single account. Using Gmail can easily protect your privacy and important data.
Steps to Migrate From Outlook to Gmail Account
- Download and install the DotStella PST File Converter Tool on your Windows machine.
- Then go to the Open button and browse your Outlook emails. The software has three modes: Select File, Select Folder, and Configured Account.
- After choosing the preferred Outlook PST folder, click the “Open” tab.
- Here, the utility will scan the data you can mark the data which you want to move , and then list the items in app interface.
- Now click on the selected items, you can view all emails in the tool panel. See detailed preview of Outlook emails such as attributes, original message, hex, etc.
- In this step, click the Export option and mark Gmail as the email service.
Then add your Gmail account credentials i.e. email address and password. Finally, click the Save button to successfully import Outlook to Gmail.
Benefits of Tool to Move Outlook Emails to Gmail
As you see in the above screenshots, the migration from Outlook to Gmail is easy and quick. It also offers the ability to route Outlook email to popular file formats and desktop applications.
- It offers bulk emails migration from Outlook PST to Gmail along with attachments.
- The software enables you to migrate various mailboxes from different Outlook user profiles.
- It can help you import Outlook to Gmail account including all details.
- Compatible with all Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and other operating systems.
- Provides advanced data filtering options to selective migration from Outlook to Gmail.
- The program has a simple interface that can be used by technical or non-technical users.
- When migrating email from Outlook to Google Mail, the software has no file size limit.
In the above blog, we provide the best information to import Outlook to Gmail mailbox complete step by step guide. The suggested software is trustworthy and easy to understand. You can forward Outlook PST emails to Gmail without any error. There are no issues with the Google email account.