How to Extract & Export All Email Addresses from Zimbra TGZ Files?
Do you surf here and there in search for a solution to export email addresses from Zimbra?
You want to extract the email address from the Zimbra TGZ file, but can’t get the right technology to attempt the same method?
If you are in trouble due to the situations listed above, please don’t panic. No pressure, take a deep breath. We are here to help you solve your problems. Today’s blog is dedicated to providing an independent method of obtaining email IDs from Zimbra TGZ files.
How to Export Email Addresses from Zimbra?
- Download the Zimbra Converter software and install it.
- Launch the application and click Open >> Zimbra.
- Select “Choose Folder” to add multiple files at once.
- Preview the contents of the Zimbra TGZ file and click Extract.
- Click the email address option, and then click Retrieve.
- Finally, click Save to obtain the text file of ids.
Zimbra Email Address Extractor – In-depth Explanation
The application is designed to extract email addresses, attachments and phone numbers from Zimbra emails. It supports one or more .tgz files at a time. The program easily supports batch extraction. You do not need to acquire any technical knowledge to operate this application because it contains an easy to understand GUI.
We have listed easy-to-implement guidelines and we can guarantee one thing-customers will not have trouble getting IDs from emails in multiple Zimbra folders.
- Download the installation file of Zimbra Email Address Extractor on your system. Then, install it. The installation process only takes 20-30 seconds to complete.
- Launch the recently installed application on your PC and click Open >> Zimbra TGZ file.
- This will open a submenu with two options for browsing the source Zimbra file. You can freely choose any option according to your requirements. For example, we pick the “Select Folder” option.
- Find the save path of the source Zimbra TGZ folder, select it, and click the “Select Folder” button.
- Preview the items existing in the selected file. Make sure you check each email and its attributes and attachments.
- After completing the preview function, click the Extract button in the panel of Zimbra Email Address Extractor software.
- This will open a menu where you must click on the “Email Address” option.
- Select the checkboxes for the email folders whose emails you want to include during the extraction process.
- If you want to change the target location generated by the software, please click the “Browse” button. Set the path to save the resultant data file on the PC.
- Continue the process to extract / export email addresses from Zimbra file by hit on the Extract tab. It allows the program to retrieve the email ID from the scanned file. All addresses obtained are displayed in the field Email addresses found.
- Click the Save button to save all these email addresses locally in a text file so that you can easily open it with Notepad.
What’s the Best About Software to Export All Email Addresses from Zimbra?
The best part of this solution is that it extracts the id directly from the email in the MBOX file. You don’t need to go through any file conversion process to try this task. Well, there are a few more great features that make this solution unique:
- At the same time, obtain email IDs in batches from Zimbra files.
- Retrieve the address from each field of the email.
- Provide a safe and reliable environment to extract data.
- Easy-to-use interface-even novice customers can use it.
- Extra option to extract the email ID from the attachment of each message.
When customers use the DotStella Zimbra email address extractor, the process to export email addresses from Zimbra files becomes simple. Several people have used this approach and they rated this solution 4.5 out of 5 stars. What are you thinking about now? Quickly click the Download Now button to download the trial version of the EXE file. This allows you to test the performance and operation of the software before your final purchase.